- Why sell on AliExpress?
- In what categories of AliExpress can I sell?
You can sell items in the following categories: Clothing Accessories, Car and Motorcycle Accessories, Beauty and Health *, Weddings and Events, Bags and Suitcases, Electronic Components and Systems, Sports and Leisure, Appliances, Consumer Electronics, Hair Extensions and wigs *, Tools, Home and Garden, Jewelry and Accessories *, Toys and Hobbies, Lights and Lighting, Mom and Baby, Home Improvement, Furniture, Office and School, Computers and Accessories, Watches *, Men's Clothing, Clothing for women, Security and Protection, Telephones and telecommunications, Shoes. * You may need a special authorization to sell in these categories.
- In what categories of AliExpress I can not sell?
- What is the cost of selling on AliExpress?
- Is there a fixed cost to sell on AliExpress?
- In which countries can I sell my products through AliExpress?
The countries of sale open to Spanish sellers are: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands and Portugal. We work constantly to open new markets, we will inform you at the moment.
- How can I learn how to manage my store on AliExpress on my own?
We put at the disposal of the sellers, a series of materials on AliExpress.
- What requirements are necessary to register as a seller on AliExpress?
To register as a seller on AliExpress, you will be asked for a series of legal, fiscal and personal documents depending on the legal nature of your company. At this time we only accept companies and freelancers.
- My company is not based in Europe, what requirements should I have to sell on AliExpress?